Nordic Insurance Software is a market leading global provider of sales, claims and assistance software solutions for the travel, expatriate, and health insurance industry. We are a transparent organization, where each employees’ input is regarded equally amongst their peers and management alike.
We value staff who are proactive and take pride and ownership over the quality of their work, and in exchange we provide an environment that will challenge and stimulate you through constant new learning curves, exciting and innovative projects. As our team is the key to our success, we aim to create personal and professional growth through training, education, 360-degree reviews and social events.
Our team and our ambitions
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a new colleague to join our sales team. You will be part of a dynamic and growing department that focuses on selling to and servicing customers around the globe.
In this exciting role you will support the sales department by executing tasks across the prospect life-cycle as well as being a key strategic contributor to our ever-evolving commercial strategy and process improvements. Our sales team works cross-functionally and across multiple geographies to find and sell to the best-fit prospects for the NIS suite of products and services. You’re expected to be driven and take ownership of tasks and solutions in collaboration with you colleagues.
Your contribution to the Sales team
As sales consultant, you will be working one-on-one with NIS senior management, and across all departments at NIS, to help drive our revenue growth going forward. Overall, you will be responsible for:
- Outbound lead generation
- Demonstrating the NIS software product suite
- Technical setup (configuration) of the NIS software product suite
- Supporting RFP and RFI responses
- Preparing sales collateral
- Completing prospect discoveries and participating in implementation scoping analysis
To succeed in the role, you have the following qualifications
- 1-3 years of relevant sales or business development experience. Experience either managing a sales pipeline, accounts, or IT/software projects
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- You are a highly capable and credible communicator who can efficiently influence both internal and external stakeholders
- You are a great problem solver who can think through problems and develop solutions in fast-paced, complex environments
- You have strong data fluency and are comfortable working with data to find key insights that create value for NIS
- You have strong execution skills and have a record of getting things done efficiently while delivering strong results.
- You are a team player who is highly capable at collaborating with others both internally and externally, including CxO level staff
- Experience with RFP responses and technical proposal preparation
- Experience in presenting and communicating directly with customers and stakeholders is required
- Ability to engage a diverse audience
- Technical aptitude to learn and articulate NIS products and their application in an operational setting
- Excellent problem-solving skills; comfortability in extracting relevant information and mapping solutions is essential
- French/multi-language capabilities are an asset
What we offer
While we have offices across the globe, this position offers you the flexibility to work 100% remotely. We are flexible regarding both working hours and working from home, and we ultimately aim to create an environment that balances each employee’s best working conditions with a dynamic and collaborative team atmosphere. Additionally, we are in the process of expanding our global operations into the Asia/Pacific region, which with our Toronto, London, Wroclaw and Copenhagen offices will provide a 24/7 support structure for our customers. Finally, our target markets are rapidly changing to adapt to a newly digital ecosystem, and as a result innovation and developing new, innovative products and customer solutions will be at the forefront of our corporate initiatives going forward. You can look forward to a constantly evolving development roadmap and ambitious commercial development goals over the years to come.
If the position sounds like something for you, and you would like to become part of our team, send your application and your CV to email@example.com. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found the right candidate, so feel free to send in your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact our Chief Commercial Officer, Elliott Draga, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.