Nordic Insurance Software is a market leading global provider of sales, claims and assistance software solutions for the travel, expatriate, and health insurance industry. We are a transparent organization, where each employees’ input is regarded equally amongst their peers and management alike.
We value staff who are proactive and take pride and ownership over the quality of their work, and in exchange we provide an environment that will challenge and stimulate you through constant new learning curves, exciting and innovative projects. As our team is the key to our success, we aim to create personal and professional growth through training, education, 360-degree reviews and social events.
Our team and our ambitions
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a new colleague to join our relationship management team. You will be part of a dynamic and growing department that focuses on selling to and servicing customers around the globe.
You will be part of a strong team that supports NIS’ customers around the globe, and will be primarily responsible for ensuring that your clients are receiving the best support they can from NIS and are committed to investing further in our products and services. Our relationship management team works cross-functionally and across multiple geographies with all other NIS departments to ensure the best solutions are delivered to our customers You’re expected to be driven and take ownership of tasks and solutions in collaboration with you colleagues.
Your contribution to the Relationship Management team
As a relationship manager, you will be working one-on-one with NIS senior management, and across all departments at NIS, to help maintain our industry-leading customer service and drive our growth going forward.
Overall, you will be responsible for:
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets, as well as revenue related KPIs.
- Create a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliable forecasts in a transparent manner
- Build, manage and convert pipeline opportunities
- Create and update opportunities in our CRM
- Maintain close relationships with your clients ensuring they have the best experience with NIS
- Ensure overall service needs are met, addressing escalated issues and miscellaneous concerns to remain in positive standing and preserve credibility.
- Manage client upgrades and ensure service level agreements are met
- Be the subject matter expert on your portfolio of clients and help to identify opportunities of how NIS can strengthen our relationship.
- Stay current on client issues, industry and market trends and develop growth strategy for your client portfolio to ensure appropriate solutions are marketed and proposed
- Conduct consultative and solution-oriented meetings with clients and demonstrate the value NIS can offer to each customer and stakeholder.
- Effectively communicate the NIS product suite value proposition to inspire your clients to embrace a new method of insurance operations
- Learn about NIS’s platform, products and associated services
- Listen to the needs of the market and educate the product and marketing team
To succeed in the role, you have the following qualifications
- 1-3 years of relevant sales, business development or relationship management experience. Experience either managing a sales pipeline, accounts, or projects
- Experience in relationship management speaking to C-level users
- Experience with business development or relationship management across various geographies
- A track record of achieving sales performance targets
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- You are a highly capable and credible communicator who can efficiently influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Very developed interpersonal communication and organizational skills and proven ability to communicate our value proposition
- Ability to engage a diverse audience
- Ability to possess deep relationships with senior leadership
- You are a great problem solver who can think through problems and develop solutions in a fast-paced, complex environments
- You are experienced in working in a fast-paced working environment and enjoy working independently
- You have strong execution skills and have a record of getting things done efficiently while delivering strong results.
- You are a team player who is highly capable at collaborating with others both internally and externally.
- Technical aptitude to learn and articulate NIS products and their application in an operational setting
- Established presence and credibility in the local travel and/or health insurance industry, community and industry associations is an asset
- French/multi-language capabilities are an asset
- Deep understanding of on-premise and cloud business models
What we offer
While we have offices across the globe, this position offers you the flexibility to work 100% remotely. We are flexible regarding both working hours and working from home, and we ultimately aim to create an environment that balances each employee’s best working conditions with a dynamic and collaborative team atmosphere. Additionally, we are in the process of expanding our global operations into the Asia/Pacific region, which with our Toronto, London, Wroclaw and Copenhagen offices will provide a 24/7 support structure for our customers. Finally, our target markets are rapidly changing to adapt to a newly digital ecosystem, and as a result innovation and developing new, innovative products and customer solutions will be at the forefront of our corporate initiatives going forward. You can look forward to a constantly evolving development roadmap and ambitious commercial development goals over the years to come.
Our work environment is based on inclusion, development, and recognition for an individual’s talent, and where each employees’ input is regarded equally amongst their peers and management alike. We truly believe that diversity and inclusion will broaden our thinking which will form the basis for better decision making. Our inclusive culture will also inspire us to try new things, speak openly, and be bold.
In NIS each of us contributes to inclusion; we all have a role to play. Our culture is the result of our behaviours, our personal commitment, our curiosity, how we collaborate, and the ways that we courageously share our perspectives and encourage others to do the same.
If the position sounds like something for you, and you would like to become part of our team, send your application and your CV to email@example.com. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found the right candidate, so feel free to send in your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact our Chief Commercial Officer, Elliott Draga, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.