We are looking for a software tester to join our Quality Assurance team. The position is based in Copenhagen and in this role you will be a part of the quality assurance on new product developments and existing applications in close cooperation with the business consultants, developers and IT architects. You will be part of an agile development work environment and an unpretentious team, which is characterized by commitment, creativity and humour. Our QA team handles both manual and automated test of our applications and you will play an important role in testing as well as maintaining, updating and improving documentation.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in all testing
- Provide critical thought on new development and design
- Maintain the documentation and test suite continually
- Assist customers in test phases
- Support customers when they require help
- Updating both user and technical manuals
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
We imagine you:
- Have a relevant background and experience with software testing
- Have knowledge of and preferably experience with software testing methodologies, tools and processes
- Hold a test certification (this is not a requirement)
- Have experience with SQL
- Have an analytical mindset, and ability to understand complex systems
- Are motivated to solve complex tasks
- Are able to view software from a user’s perspective
- Have a flair for details and focus on usability
- Can stay focused even when things get busy
- Have experience from the insurance industry (preferred but not a requirement)
We would like our new colleague to have a great drive, to be determined and proactive. You should be able to work independently and at the same time be able to function in a team and across teams. You have a structured approach to your tasks and you are not afraid to challenge your colleagues.
If you are interested, please send your application including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a global provider of end-to-end software solutions with installations in more than 40 countries across the globe. We have a full suite of solutions that can be fitted to insurance companies of all sizes. We have grown from being a company of three people to employing more than 55 staff in 4 locations. Our headquarters is in Copenhagen and we have teams in London, Toronto and Wroclaw, Poland. In 2014, we joined the Acturis group, which is a leading Software as a Service provider to the general insurance industry. You can learn more about us at https://www.nisportal.com/.