Nordic Insurance Software is looking for more Consultants to join our growing team in Copenhagen
Nordic Insurance Software is a market leading global provider of sales, claims and assistance software solutions for the travel, expatriate and health insurance industry.
Our target markets are rapidly changing to adapt to a newly digital ecosystem, and as a result innovation and developing new, innovative products and customer solutions will be at the forefront of our corporate initiatives going forward. You can look forward to a constantly evolving development roadmap and ambitious product development goals over the years to come.
We value employees who are proactive and take pride and ownership over the quality of their work, and in exchange we provide an environment that will challenge and stimulate you through constant new learning curves, exciting and innovative projects. As our team is the key to our success, we aim to create personal and professional growth through training, education, 360-degree reviews and social events.
Our team and ambitions
Due to this transformation, a heavy pipeline, and several ambitious internal projects we are looking for new skilled and energetic colleagues for our consultancy team. The team consists of 10 skilled people and is responsible for our business process analyses and global implementations of our standard software. Our new colleagues will have reference to the Head of Consulting. This is a role within a multicultural and truly international office with daily catered lunches and social events driven by employees.
In this exciting role, you will support your colleagues in transforming client business needs into actual software solutions based on configuration of the NIS standard software for travel, expatriate, and health insurance. Furthermore, you will:
- Execute consultant tasks related to implementation projects and client requests
- Handle the transformation from client requirements to NIS specifications
- Solve various projects and customer-related tasks
- Drive business analysis tasks for our clients
- Participate in internal projects
To succeed in the role, you have the following qualifications
- An exemplary academic background; preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics with a focus on business processes and transformation processes. Preferably you come with relevant work experiences from having a study job
- Ability to work independently and structured, while having impact, a great drive, being ambitious, outgoing, proactive and a team player
- A pragmatic and constructive approach to challenges and collaborations
- Be creative in your task solution, structured, empathetic, and service-minded
- Have both a technical and commercial flair
- Have good communication skills and ability to communicate both orally and in writing in both Danish and English – additional language skills would be greatly appreciated as we are an international company
- A great colleague that supports, interacts, and socializes with the rest of our operation
- Preferably SQL, Java or other coding skills, but not a must
You can expect
- Great opportunities to evolve, gather knowledge and travel
- To meet skilled and committed colleagues and become part of a workplace where there are plenty of opportunities to grow
- Allocated time to build knowledge about our structures, products, industry and organization
- A dynamic and unpretentious operation, which is characterized by professional competence, commitment, creativity, humor, and respect
- That NIS creates the conditions that allows you to perform the best possible way
More about NIS
Our office is centrally placed at Østerbro, with a great view of the Copenhagen rooftop skyline. However, work structures are flexible regarding both working hours and working from home, and we ultimately aim to create an environment that balances each employees’ best working conditions with a dynamic and collaborative team atmosphere. Additionally, we are in the process of expanding our global operations into the Asia/Pacific region, which with our Toronto, London, Wroclaw and Copenhagen offices will provide a 24/7 support structure for our customers.
Our work environment is based on inclusion, development, and recognition for an individual’s talent, and where each employees’ input is regarded equally amongst their peers and management alike. We truly believe that diversity and inclusion will broaden our thinking which will form the basis for better decision making. Our inclusive culture will also inspire us to try new things, speak openly, and be bold.
In NIS each of us contributes to inclusion; we all have a role to play. Our culture is the result of our behaviours, our personal commitment, our curiosity, how we collaborate, and the ways that we courageously share our perspectives and encourage others to do the same.
If the position sounds like something for you, and you would like to become part of our team, send your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found the right candidate, so feel free to send in your application asap.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact our Head of Consulting, Azam Nazim, by email on email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.